University of Pittsburgh
Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
University of Pittsburgh
Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business and College of Business Administration
Pittsburgh, PA, 15260
Graduate Degree Programs
MBA Degree Programs
Executive MBA Healthcare
MS in Pharmacy Administration
MS in Accounting
MS in Finance
MS in Customer Insights
MS in Supply Chain Management
MS in Management Information Systems
Joint- and Dual-Degree MBA Programs
MBA/MS in International Business
MBA/MS in Engineering
MBA/MS in Management Information Systems
MBA/Master of Public and International Affairs
MBA/Master of International Development
MBA/Master of Health Administration in Health Policy and Management
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Transcripts/academic documents
• Official GMAT or GRE scores
• Current résumé
• Two letters of recommendations
• Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants)
The total estimated cost of the full-time, two-year MBA program is $49,996 for PA resident and $65,256 for non-PA resident.
At Katz, Experience-Based Learning is our central curricular focus. We use real-world experiences to teach the hard skills (the analytic-driven technical competencies) and the soft skills (people-based skills such as leadership and teamwork) that are necessary to be a business leader. At Katz, students may complete an array of client-based projects, internships and co-ops, global business immersions, internal and external case competitions, and research fellowships.
Katz faculty members anchor our strong research culture and collaborative atmosphere. Their teaching approach ties the latest in business theory to experience-based learning to prepare students to be catalysts for change. According to the University of Texas at Dallas top 100 Business School Research Rankings, our faculty are ranked No. 24 for research productivity among U.S. public institutions and No. 41 in the United States. Thirty percent of the school’s faculty are female.
• Katz is consistently ranked among the world’s best business schools by Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, The Economist, Financial Times, U.S. News & World Report, and Poets & Quants.
• #1 for job placement among U.S. public institutions (Bloomberg Businessweek 2015).
• 11th best “value for money” among all U.S. schools (Financial Times 2016).
• #1 One-Year MBA program among U.S. public institutions (Poets & Quants 2016).
• #8 for Breadth of Alumni Network among U.S. business schools (The Economist 2015).